At Angel Stadium, come for the Game, Stay for the Extras
In 1961, famous cowboy singer and TV star Gene Autry bought the rights to the name and started the franchise, the Anaheim Angels. The team won a World Series, as well as one Pennant win, both of which occurred in 2002. Nolan Ryan, Whitey Herzog, and Rickey Henderson have all played for the Anaheim Angels.
All About Angels Baseball: Tickets, Events, and Fun
Head to the stadium to watch a game and get a fun-filled afternoon or evening of entertainment.
Anaheim Angel Stadium
The stadium includes features that make a ballgame a great experience:
- Food. From chili cheese fries to burgers, brats, ice cream, sandwiches, tacos, and churros, you won’t want for a tasty snack or a filling bite to eat.
- Merchandise and Memorabilia. Purchase jerseys, hats, shirts, and more at various shops throughout the stadium. Don’t forget to check out team memorabilia from yesteryear.
- Special Venues. The stadium has cool venues like the members-only Don Julio Club and the Music Garden.
There are many other events held here beyond baseball, including:
- Ballpark Tours. Get a behind-the-scenes peek at the ballpark on a tour. Go on the field, into the dugout, and into places usually barred to the public.
- Private Parties. The Stadium is a wonderful venue to host a wedding, party, or celebration.
Anaheim Angels Schedule
The schedule includes lots of home games coming up in June and July, including against the Dodgers, the Mariners, and the Rays.
Stay with us here at the Anaheim Marriott Suites if you will be in town to attend an Anaheim Angels game.