The holiday season is upon us and there are so many fun holiday events in Anaheim! If you’ll be in town during the holidays, here are several activities you can enjoy:
Events at the OC Fair and Event Center:
- Winter Fest: Winter fest is an immersive holiday experience that stands out as one of the top must-attend Anaheim CA holiday activities. Held December 16 – January 01, this family-friendly event is a virtual winter-wonderland in the middle of the OC.
- Rose Bowl Parade: The Rose Bowl Parade is held on January 2nd, and features floats, flowers, and music to help you welcome the new year right.
- Rose Bowl Game: The Rose Bowl game will enjoy its 103 playing this year, on January 2, 2017. A winter tradition since 1947, this is a must-see Anaheim attraction.
- Holiday Events at Disney Land: Check out the plethora of events to get you in the holiday cheer when visiting Disneyland, such as Santa’s Holiday Visit and A Christmas Fantasy Parade!
- Downtown Disney Holiday Events: Downtown Disney Holiday Events include photo backdrops, carolers, holiday music, and seasonal food throughout.
Events at the Honda Center:
- Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular: Held on Saturday, December 17 at 7:30 p.m., the Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular is one of the premier holiday events in Anaheim! A family-friendly event, this spectacle features highflying acrobats, elegant aerialists, and plenty of incredible feats above the ground!
- Disney on Ice: Join Mickey, Minnie, the cast from Disney-Pixar’s Cars, and many more in the Disney on Ice holiday extravaganza! Don’t miss it – it’s one of the best holiday events in Anaheim for kids and adults of all ages.
If you are planning to come and enjoy all of the holiday events in Anaheim, make sure to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Anaheim-South. Happy Holidays!